Office Policies & Procedures
Office visits are made by appointments only.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
We accept most insurance plans, as well as both auto or workman’s compensation claims.
Required at your initial visit:
- Name, address, phone number
- Social Security #
- Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Claim # and information in case of auto or workman’s compensation claims
- List of current medications
- Reports of any tests done relating to your pain
Payments at the office:
- All co-pays are due upon arrival. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
- Medication refills require an office appointment with at least 48 hours notice
- Medication bottles must be brought in with any remaining medications at time of visit. No exceptions.
Late Cancellation/No Show for Appointment:
Thank you for choosing our office for your pain management. We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel and we are unable to schedule you for a visit, due to a seemingly “full” appointment book.
Please note the following charges will be due:
- Missed appointments (no show): $70.00
- Appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance: $70.00
For Monday appointments, please call no later than Friday afternoon at 12:00 pm
- More than 20 minutes late for an appointment: $70.00; appointment will be cancelled
- Form fee for any forms you are requesting Dr. Patel to fill: $25.00 (e.g. Disability form)
- Medication Preauthorization: $25.00
These fees are not covered by your insurance and must be paid in cash prior to receiving further service.
Balances Past Due:
- If account balances are not paid within 90 days, an additional 35% fee will be added to your balance as collection fees, and the account will be sent to a collection agency.
- Past due balances must be paid by cash or check only.